$9.00 – $112.00
Water Based Formula with Non-Alcohol Actives:
• Water based formula preferred for a wide of viruses variety of surfaces including vinyl, metals, plastics, tubing and faux leather upholstery.
• Will not stain or bleach hard surfaces.
• Stays wet on surfaces longer for full contact time.
• IJse around electronics is consistent with manufacturers’ recommendations for non-alcohol, non-bleach formula. Hard on Germs – Not on Bare Hands!
• So safe it is now EPA approved for use without gloves (in absence of bio-hazards). Convenient and Pleasant to Use:
• Deodorizer with light lemon scent.
• Reduce inventory: One product cleans and disinfects.
• Ready-to-use: NO mixing required.
• Sustained antimicrobial action after application which ProSpray is a ready-to-use surface disinfectant and cleaner in one product, approved for use in medical and dental settings.
Broad Spectrum Disinfecting Power in One Minute:
• Viruses including HIV-I and Herpes simplex virus type 1 & 2.
• Vegetative bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
• Fungi including Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Inactivates Benchmark M. tuberculosis var. bovis (TB) in Five Minutes:
• Meets CDC guidelines for surface disinfection in the presence of blood and other soils.
Four Applications in One Product:
• Surface cleaner: Contains detergents and surfactants for essential pre-cleaning.
• Intermediate-level disinfectant.
• Ultrasonic instrument cleaning and holding solution.
• Disinfect dental impressions and appliances. is not found with alcohol or bleach compounds.
• One gallon and five gallon refills available.
ProSpray is a ready-to-use surface disinfectant and cleaner in one product, approved for use in medical and dental settings.
ProSpray is a broad spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant and cleaner. It is tuberculocidal and meets CDC guidelines for intermediate-level disinfectant use when blood and body soils are likely to be present. Detergents in the water based formula provide effective cleaning. It may be used on surfaces, as a cleaning solution for instruments and as a disinfectant for dental impressions and appliances.
Cleans and Disinfects:
Because effective disinfection relies on effective removal of soil, ProSpray is ideal for both steps – no need for two separate products. Special detergents in ProSpray clean even dried on blood and other soils.
How to use:
For surface disinfection as a “one-step’ cleaner/disinfectant for surfaces that are not visibly soiled:
• Spray or squirt ProSpray onto surfaces or apply using paper towels or 4 X 4 gauze. Allow surfaces to stay wet for five minutes. For surface disinfection on surfaces with visible blood and soils: ProSpray is an intermediate-level hospital disinfectant with TB kill, meeting CDC Guidelines and OSHA for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces with blood and body soils. Use the 2 step method:
• Clean surfaces by spraying or squirting ProSpray onto surfaces Or paper towels or 4 X 4 gauze. Wipe to remove soils. Discard used wipe material. Reapply ProSpray to surfaces and keep wet for a total of five minutes.
For instrument holding and cleaning solution:
• Check instrument manufacturer’s instructions. Fill pan or ultrasonic tank with sufficient ProSpray to cover instruments. Soak for 5 minutes. Avoid prolonged soaking over one hour.
For disinfecting dental impressions and appliances:
• Check dental material manufacturer’s instructions. ProSpray is a water based disinfectant recommended to disinfect many types Of dental impression materials. It is bleach-free and will not corrode the metal portions of appliances. Rinse and remove gross debris from item. Place impression or appliance inside baggie, thoroughly wet all surfaces with ProSpray, allow 5 minute contact time. Remove and rinse item gently.
A slight soap film may occur upon repeated application of ProSpray due to detergents in the formula. Simply wipe surfaces off at least weekly with plain water and paper towels. Rinse garments or surfaces where ProSpray is used prior to application of any bleach product. Store solution away from direct heat and direct sunlight. Avoid freezing during shipping or storage.