Low pH Rinse Aid
Notice: Undefined variable: atts in /home/472913.cloudwaysapps.com/nxcrsvnjeq/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro-child/functions.php on line 473
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/472913.cloudwaysapps.com/nxcrsvnjeq/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro-child/functions.php on line 473
Notice: Undefined variable: content in /home/472913.cloudwaysapps.com/nxcrsvnjeq/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro-child/functions.php on line 481
An Ultra Concentrated liquid low-non foaming Low pH rinse aid formulated to lower the pH of painted vehicle
surfaces in one application. Utilizing the newest innovation of “Safe Acid.” our safe synthetic acid functions like Hydrochloric Acid but without the immediate hazards!
• High Foaming
• Free Rinsing
• Brightens paint
• Environmentally Desirable (Eco Friendly)
• Enhances Drying
• At dilutions never before seen in the industry, washing up to IOX more vehicles per gallon than most of the competitors products.
• Abundant foam provides complete vehicle coverage and excellent clinging time to surfaces.
• Synthetic detergents rinse freely and completely to help eliminate streaking.
• Can be applied with low or high—pressure, in hot or cold water. For best results, blend with treated water. Always rinse with high-pressure water.
• Contains no Hydrofluoric Acid. Safer to users and equipment. Utilizing the newest Safe Acid technology.
• Removes residual alkalinity to enhance the performance of drying agents and clear coat protectants.
• Manipulates molecular polarity to maximize rinse aid effectiveness.
An excellent, economical vehicle wash formulated for low-pressure applications. Recommended to be applied
before any sealer wax’s or drying agents. Must be removed with medium or high-pressure water.
Types of Operations
• Tunnel Washes
• In-Bay Automatics
• Self Serve Washes
Type of Equipment
• Touchless Drive-Thru and Gantry Machines
• Friction Drive-Thru and Gantry Machines
• Pressure Washer Systems
• Reverse Osmosis Water
• Natural Water (City or Well)
• Soft Water